- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH CENTRE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PARAMEDICAL
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Job Opportunities
- Contact us
The Al Falah University was established by Haryana Legislative Assembly by passing an act 21 of 2014 under Haryana Private University act 2006 amended in 2014 and notified on 2nd May 2014. The Al-Falah University is also recognised in 2015 by University Grant Commission under section 2(f) and 12(B) under UGC act 1956.
Al-Falah University is an endeavour of Al-Falah Charitable Trust, which was running three colleges in the Campus namely Al Falah School of Engineering and Technology (since 1997, Graded A by NAAC), Brown Hill College of Engineering and Technology (since 2008), and Al Falah School of Education and Training (since 2006, Graded A by NAAC).
Al Falah University is one of the first universities which has introduced Choice Based Credit System under semester examination as per instruction of UGC in 2015 and two year B.Ed and M.Ed programme as advised by NCTE.
Spread over 70 acres of lush greenery in Dhauj outskirt of Faridabad, Al Falah University has 350 bedded Hospital as per MCI/NMC norm with MRI facilities. It has all the lab testing facility and PTPRC testing lab. X rays and Ultrasound test are also functional in the Image centre of the hospital along with all modern facilities in OPD, IPD including Operation Theatres. Al Falah Hospital was also Covid-19 treatment centre with separate isolation ward. ….