- About Us
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Contact us
The Al-Falah University is recognised by University Grant Commission under section 2(f) and 12(B) under UGC act 1956.
Al-Falah University is an endeavour of Al-Falah Charitable Trust, which was running three colleges in the Campus namely Al Falah School of Engineering and Technology (since 1997, Graded A by NAAC), Brown Hill College of Engineering and Technology(since 2008), and Al Falah School of Education and Training(since 2006, Graded A by NAAC).
The Al-Falah University was created by Haryana Legislative Assembly by passing an act 21 of 2014 under Haryana Private University act 2006 amended in 2014 and notified on 2nd May 2014. This university is one of the first universities which has introduced Choice Based Credit System under semester examination as per instruction of UGC and two year B.Ed and M.Ed programme as advised by NCTE.
Spread over 62 acres of lush greenery, Al-Falah University offers world-class education to students from India and other countries by providing a learning experience designed to develop intellectual abilities as well as good social, moral and ethical values. The university is committed to providing a rigorous academic environment to equip students with knowledge, skills, insights, attitudes and practical experience in order to enable them to become discerning citizens. The emphasis ….