- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH CENTRE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PARAMEDICAL
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Job Opportunities
- Contact us
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering has been playing a vital role in producing technologists of highest caliber ever since it was established in the year 2004. The department runs under graduate programme and post-graduate programme to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electrical & Electronics Engineering such as Control & Automation, Power Systems & Power Electronics, Electric Power Generation, Electrical Measurement & Measuring Instruments.
In addition to the strong undergraduate programs, the department has been playing a pioneering role in producing world class postgraduates and research scholars. The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate. The department has distinguished faculty, all holding masters degrees from renowned institutes in India. The faculty of the department has been constantly carrying out research on many cutting edge technologies and publishes in IEEE and other top international journals.
The need of technical manpower in the area of Electrical Energy in respect of its generation, transmission, distribution and control and also in respect of design and manufacturing of equipment for above activities has always been recognized. The College has embarked upon this programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department. Keeping in view the above requirement The Lab facilities in basic & advanced Electronics and Electrical Technology are available.
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Post Graduate Courses
M.Tech (Power Systems)
Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)
The following well equipped Laboratories existing in the department
- Electrical Technology Lab.
- Network Lab.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments Lab.
- Electrical Workshop Lab.
- Electro Mechanical Energy conversion Lab.
- Electrical Machines – I Lab.
- Electrical Machines – II Lab.
- Power Electronics & Drives Lab.
- Control System Engineering. Lab.
- Computer Added Electrical M/c Design Lab.
- Power System Lab.
- PLC & SCADA Lab.
- Modeling & Simulation Lab.
(MATLAB, Mi-POWER Soft-wares)
- SCADA & Advanced PLC Lab.
(Advanced PLCs & SCADA Software, and Basic PLCs)