- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH CENTRE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PARAMEDICAL
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Job Opportunities
- Contact us
Department of Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and natural built environment, including works like bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings.
The Department of civil Engineering has highly qualified and experienced staff which helps in kindling inherent inquisitiveness dormant in young minds of students. Both the theoretical and experimental aspects are addressed.
Department has well established infrastructure, having separate classrooms, well equipped Labs, Departmental Library and drawing labs.
Department also has well established library with over 1000 books, covering every subject knowledge, Journals, Magazines etc.
Department is well equipped with specialized laboratories which provide expertise & facility to work on emerging technologies.
The vision of this department is to shape infrastructure development with societal focus. The mission of the department is to Achieve International Recognition by:
- Developing Professional Civil Engineers
- Offering Continuing Education
- Interacting with Industry with emphasis on R&D
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Tech (Structural & Foundation Engineering)
- M.Tech (Construction Technology & Management)
- M.Tech (Environmental Engineering)
Ph.D (Civil Engineering)
The following well equipped Laboratories existing in the department
- Surveying Lab
- Transportation Engg. Lab
- Computer Lab
- Soil Mechanics Lab
- Environmental Engg. Lab
- Geology Lab
- Structural Engg. Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Concrete Technology Lab