- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH CENTRE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PARAMEDICAL
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Job Opportunities
- Contact us
Bachelor of Buisiness Administration (BBA) & Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Programmes.
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||10+2 with 45% Marks in aggregate from recognized Board or University.||03 (Years)||Online Apply|
|B.Com. (Hon.)||10+2 in Commerce or Science (with Maths) with minimum 45% Marks in aggregate from recognized
Board or University.
|03 (Years)||Online Apply|
(BBA / B.Com)
Steps to be followed for Admission in BBA / B.Com courses:
- Application form can be obtained from: Head Office, Al-Falah University, or our various centers. (T o get the list of centers click here).The Admission forms are available at cost of Rs. 500/-.Alternatively, you can also download the form online from the downloads section and send the duly filled form with the draft of Rs. 550/- in Favor of Association of Private unaided Minority Institutions payable at New Delhi.
- The Application form duly completed may be submitted to any of the following:-
- 274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, Mob. +91-9899325855f60
- Al-Falah University Faridabad-121004 (Haryana), Ph. 0129-4254605, +91-9818834908
- Thereafter, on the basis of merit candidates would be asked to deposit the fee and complete other formalities.