- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Contact us
Ph.D. in Social Sciences
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Second Class Master Degree with not less than 55% marks of a University or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or a Degree recognized by the University as its equivalent in the subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research or in a subject allied thereto.
M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated programme.
|2.5 Years Minimum||Online Apply|
(Ph.D. in Social Sciences)
Steps to be followed for Admission in Ph.D (Social Sciences):
- Application form for admission may be obtained either from the Admission Office,AFU, or from the Administrative Head Office 274/A, Al-Falah House, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025.
Alternatively, you can also download the form online from the downloads section and send the duly filled form with a crossed Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 1500/- in Favor of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.
- The Application form duly completed may be submitted to any of the following:-
- 274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, Mob. +91-9899303060
- Al-Falah University, Faridabad-121004 (Haryana), Ph. 0129-4254605, +91-9818834908
- Admission will be done on the basis of an MCQ entrance test & Interview.The following category of candidates shall be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test for the Ph.D. Programme.
i) Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET Test or have successfully completed M.Phil Programme of two years duration from a recognized university / institution.
- Thereafter, result will be declared and selected candidates would be asked to deposit the fee and complete other formalities.