- About Us
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Contact us
Ph.D. in Education
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||55% Marks at Post Graduate level as per UGC Guidelines||Online Apply|
(Ph.D. in Education)
Steps to be followed for Admission in Ph.D Program:
- Application form for admission may be obtained either from the Admission Office,AFU, or from the Administrative Head Office 274/A, Al-Falah House, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025.
Alternatively, you can also download the form online from the downloads section and send the duly filled form with a crossed Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 1500/- in Favor of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.
- The Application form duly completed may be submitted to any of the following:-
- 274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, Mob. +91-9899303060
- Al-Falah University, Faridabad-121004 (Haryana), Ph. 0129-4254605, +91-9818834908
- Admission will be done on the basis of an MCQ entrance test & Interview.The following category of candidates shall be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test for the Ph.D. Programme.
i) Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET Test or have successfully completed M.Phil Programme of two years duration from a recognized university / institution.
- Thereafter, result will be declared and selected candidates would be asked to deposit the fee and complete other formalities.