Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme
|Bachelor of Education||A graduate or Post Graduate degree in any stream with 50% Marks in aggregate either at Graduate or Post Graduate level from recognized University.||02(year)||Online Apply|
Steps to be followed for Admission in B.Ed. courses:
- Application form for admission may be obtained either from the Admission Office,AFU, or from the Administrative Head Office 274/A, Al-Falah House, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, on payment of Rs 500/-.
Alternatively, you can also download the form online from the downloads section and send the duly filled form with a crossed Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 500/- in Favor of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.
- The Application form duly completed may be submitted to any of the following:-
- 274-A, Al-Falah House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, Mob. +91-9899325855f60
- Al-Falah University Faridabad-121004 (Haryana), Ph. 0129-4254605, +91-9818834908
- Thereafter, on the basis of merit candidates would be asked to deposit the fee and complete other formalities.