- About Us
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AL-FALAH SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- AL-FALAH UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- Central Library
- Contact us
- Introduction to Para Medical Courses of B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology(BMLT). Diploma in Medical Lab Technology(DMLT) and Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology X-ray Technology.
- Organized Workshop on Personality Development for students.
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Organized a short term program on “Academic Leadership ” in Al-Falah University for staff development development.
- Receipt of approximately 10 Crores of Rupees as scholarships from Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) and other.
- A good no. of students got placement through campus in reputed companies in India and abroad.
- Organization of ‘Alumni Meet’ 2016, 1500 passed out students attended the meet.
- Organization of First Inter University Tournament from 28th march to 1st April, 2016 at Al-Falah University cricket ground. Prizes worth Rs. 2.00 lakh were distributed. Al-Falah University won the trophy.
- Recognition of the University by UGC u/s 2(f) and 12 (B).
- Organization of job fair from – 2016, 24 branded companies participated. Approximately 1500 candidates were interviewed and 124 candidates were selected.
- Organization of Educational Conference at Gaya (Bihar), Darbhanga (Bihar), Shrinagar (J&K) and Sambhal (Uttar Pradesh).
- Receipt of approximately 6.00 crores of rupees as the scholarship from Miniority Affairs and its transfer in the individual accounts of 2600 students.
- Receipt of Rs. 1.10 crores as scholarship of Jammu & Kashmir from AICTE.
- Organization of National Seminar on “Solid State Lighting” to make the International year of Lighting in Collaboration with UNESCO, New Delhi.
• Al-Falah University (AFU) at Faridabad, Haryana. is established by State Legislative Assembly of Haryana under “A university by Act of Legislative Assembly of Haryana, The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2014” on the 4th March 2014.
- 350 minority students received scholarships from Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India
- 350 Bedded Al-Falah Hospital started which is a part of starting MBBS in Al-Falah University in due course.
- Al-Falah University Cricket team won LPU Trophy.
- NAAC (UGC) team inspected Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology and found it fit for “A” grade accreditation.
- 1144 minority students received scholarships from Ministry of Minority Affair, Govt. of India.
- 200 students received scholarships from District Welfare Office (Post Matric scholarship) from Bihar & U.P.
- New additional courses in Construction Technology & Management and Environmental Engineering were introduced in M.Tech.
- First Autonomous batch passed out in July 2013.
- Started two new additional courses of M.Tech. in Structural & Foundation Engineering & Thermal Engineering.
- One new M. Tech course in 2nd shift started in Power Systems.
- Increase intake in M.Tech (CSE) and B.Tech (Civil Engineering).
- Syed Asim Abbas (Civil 3rd year) Awarded “National Award” in painting competition by Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
- Azam Khan (BBA – First year) selected for Vijji Trophy from Haryana State.
- Sixth batch of B.Ed. passed out successfully and one of our students secured 5th rank in the M.D. University exam conducted in June/July 2012.
- 56 Students of B.Ed. passed out first division with distinction and 128 with first division.
- Al-Falah School of Education & Training got ‘A’ Grade accreditation by NAAC (UGC).
- AICTE gave support under MODROB for modernization of laboratories.
- Our student secured first rank in the M.D. University, Rohtak, in the fifth passing out Batch of B.Ed.
- New Hostel with 800 capacities established in the campus.
- B.Tech in the 2nd Shift also started from this year in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Two new M.Tech Courses in the 2nd Shift started in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 60 seats started.
- Increase of 10 seats in M.Ed –there were total of 35 seats in the academic session 2010-11.
- An Autonomous Institution Status granted to Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology by State Government of Haryana and notification issued by M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Two additional M.Tech. Programmes started in VLSI Design and M.Tech. Power Systems.
- Intake in Mechanical Automation increased from 60 seats to 120 seats.
- Intake in Computer Science and Civil Engineering increased from 60 seats to 90 seats.
- Third batch of B.Ed and First Batch of D.Ed and M.Ed successfully passed out with University ranks.
- Courses got certification from National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, GOI ensuring the highest quality in education.
- Faculty Development Programme started.
- College got ISO 9001-2000 certification.
- Two new M. Tech programmes started in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design,) and Computer Science & Engineering.
- Master of Business & Administration (MBA) started.
- New college by the name “Brown Hills College of Engineering & Technology” was established with 240 students with AICTE approval and affiliation with M.D. University, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Intake in B.Ed increased from 200 to 300 seats and in D.Ed from 50 to 100.
- New PG course i.e. M.Ed started and approved by NCTE with 25 seats.
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology granted Permanent Affiliation by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Two Post Graduate (M.Tech.) Programmes in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering
- New UG branch in Mechanical & Automation Engineering started with an intake of 60.
- Intake in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering increased to 120 each.
- Al-Falah School of Education & Training obtained approval from NCTE, Govt. of India, DHE, Govt. of Haryana and affiliation with MD University, Rohtak.
- Al-Falah School of Education & Training established with one U.G. Programmes i.e. B.Ed with an intake of 100 students.
- Intake in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering increased to 90 seats each. M.Tech. Power Systems in Electrical Engineering Department started.
- New Engineering Branch in Electrical & Electronics Engineering started with an intake of 60.
- First batch of B.E. passed out.
- Students selected in reputed companies through Campus Placement
- Al-Falah Health Centre established at Dhauj, Faridabad.
- Affiliation transferred to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Off Campus Hostel facility provided to students in Faridabad city.
- Intake increased to 60 seats in each branch, i.e., Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering.
- Classes started in the newly constructed building of Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology completed at Dhauj, Faridabad.
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology obtained approval from AICTE, Govt. of Haryana and affiliation with Guru Jambeshwar University, Hissar.
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology established with 3 U.G Programmes (Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering) with an intake of 45 students in each branch.
- Classes started in temporary campus at 137, UdyogVihar, Gurgaon.
- 56 acres land acquired in Dhauj, Faridabad as a strategic move to propagate Technical Education in backward region of Haryana state.
- Minority status granted under article 30(1) of Constitution of India.